Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Jealous Kind

This is completely shallow and ridiculous, but I had a twinge of jealousy and dress-doubt when I was looking through a local photographer's portfolio earlier today.

Some other chick was wearing my dress. In Jackson Square. Going to a reception at a venue I looked at, liked, and can't afford. FUCK.

I know I've got no exclusive rights to my dress, so I'll get over it. But I didn't even purchase it here in the city! Not even the same state! What are the odds? I totally superficially hate the unknown woman who stole my dress. Just because it is the one piece of wedding stuff that I have settled upon and it's awesome and mine. I damn well better look better in it than she did.

Just a little Tuesday afternoon wedding envy. Don't mind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment